Location wedding : Kelli + Sam's wedding

I have known Kelli since i was 19 years old. We bonded over a terrible job in a call centre. I was actually there when she first met her now husband. She came running back from lunch saying she had met a cute boy on level 3 and that he had asked for her number, I asked if she was going to go out with him, I don’t think she was sure at first. Sure enough 10 years and 2 beautiful children later I found myself again with Kelli shooting her tropical wedding in Fiji. Nothing made me happier than seeing a great friend of mine finally marry and make her little family complete. She told me she can’t wait to be a wife and sure enough the next day her name was already changed on Facebook! Congratulations Mr and Mrs Burnett.


 


















1 comment:

  1. Love your work, Hannah. You've captured some beautiful moments in these weddings!

    ReplyDelete